We offer our tourist flights, helitaxi and wedding services at the website www.basqueluxury.com
We offer the following services:
HONDARRIBIA-DONOSTIA/SAN SEBASTIÁN ◉
During this trip, you will enjoy the beautiful views of Hondarribia with the French coast in the background as soon as you take off. Along the coastal slope of Jaizkibel, you will enjoy the Talaia route until you reach Pasaia, where the narrow entrance to the port is located, and then the city of San Sebastian. Flying over Mount Ulia, we then see the 3 beaches, Urgull, Santa Clara Island and Mount Igeldo. In this position, we will turn around to return to the airport inland.
Approximate flight length: 20´.
HONDARRIBIA-DONOSTIA/SAN SEBASTIÁN-ZARAUTZ ◉
The start of this route is the same as the first one. On arriving in San Sebastian, flying over Mount Ulia, enjoy the views of the three beaches, Urgull, Santa Clara Island and Mount Igeldo. This route continues along the coast of Igeldo until it reaches Orio and then Zarautz. The return journey is through the province’s inland, flying over Usurbil, Andoain, Hernani and Oiartzun before landing in Hondarribia.
Approximate flight length: 35´.
COAST AND INLAND ◉
This is the crowning route we offer. It combines the coast on the way out and the mountainous interior on the way back. On this route, you will enjoy the beautiful views of Hondarribia with the French coast in the background as soon as you take off. Along the coastal slope of Jaizkibel, you will see the Talaia route until you reach Pasaia, where the narrow entrance to the port is located. Then you will reach the city of San Sebastian, entering flying over Mount Ulia to then enjoy the 3 beaches, Urgull, Santa Clara Island and Mount Igeldo. This route follows the coast of Igeldo until it reaches first Orio and then Zarautz. We will have views of the finest vineyards through the Getaria pass before reaching Zumaia and enjoying the spectacular scenery of the Flysch. Here, at the halfway point of the route, we will turn back to return through the interior of the province of Gipuzkoa. After flying over the valley of Zestoa, we will arrive at Azpeitia, where we will see the spectacular Sanctuary of Loiola. Next, we will head for Mount Ernio (1072 m) and then continue on to Bidania, Tolosa, Andoain, Hernani, Oiartzun and finish the flight flying over Irún to land in Hondarribia.
Approximate flight length: 55´.
Would you like to give a flying experience as a gift?
LAIA GRILL HOUSE ROUTE
- Hondarribia – Pasaia – San Sebastián – Pasaia – Asador Laia
- Includes landing at the Laia Grill House, 2 tasting menus, drinks not included, and the return journey to San Sebastian Airport in a Mercedes Benz S Class.
- se S.
Supplementary helicopter ride: €300
Estimated flight time to the restaurant: 15’ approx.
1 couple 985€
2 couples 1477€
AKELARRE RESTAURANT ROUTE
- Hondarribia – Pasaia – San Sebastián – Zarautz – Akelarre Restaurant
- Includes landing at the Akelarre Restaurant, 2 tasting menus, and the return journey to San Sebastian Airport in a Mercedes Benz S Class.
Estimated flight time to the restaurant: 20′ approx.
1 couple 2210€
2 couples 3165€
ETXEBARRI GRILL HOUSE ROUTE
- Flight from Hondarribia – Pasaia – San Sebastián – Zarautz – Zumaia – Flysch – Deba – Elgoibar – Eibar – Axpe – Asador Etxebarri
- Includes landing at the Etxebarri Grill House, 2 paired tasting menus, and the return journey to San Sebastian Airport in a Mercedes Benz S Class.
Approximate flight time to the restaurant: 28-30’ approx.
1 couple 2648€
2 couples 3652€
SAN SEBASTIAN – WINE TASTING AT THE K5 WINERY
Enjoy the magnificent views of San Sebastian from the air and land at the Arguiñano family’s K5 winery for a private tour of the vineyard and winery. The trip includes a tasting of KPilota and vertical tasting of 2 vintages of K5 with local products. After spending 90 minutes in the K5 winery, we will return via Orio to see the views of Zarautz, Getaria in the background and return along the coast to Akelarre.
Total flight time approx 15 min
Total wine tasting time 90 min
1 couple 960€
2 couples 1280€
Have you got any doubts?
- La Rioja.
- Ribera del Duero.
MICHELIN STAR RESTAURANTS
- Ask us for a quote to go by helicopter to the restaurant of your choice.
- We take you quickly to any part of the country or to France and Andorra.
If you are getting married and want to surprise all your guests, what better way to do it than to arrive at the restaurant by helicopter?
We customise the flight, taking off from wherever you want and landing at the restaurant.
Pre-purchase ticket notes:
- BasqueHelicopters flights will be carried out with 3 people. In the case of 1 or 2 passengers, we will do our best to fill the open spaces, but you will have to agree with BasqueHelicopters the date and time of the flight.
- If you wish to fly alone on an exclusive flight, you will need to book a flight for 3 people.
- A copy of your ID card or passport is required when buying the ticket.
- The length of our route may vary according to ATC instructions or weather conditions.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or change flights, subject to weather, technical or administrative conditions.
- We remind you that the maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110 kg. Weights over 110 kg require buying a second seat.
- Arrive at the airport 20 minutes before your flight.
- Present your ID or passport at the Iberia Handling counter.
- Iberia Handling agents will welcome you at the airport terminal and accompany you to the helicopter.
- All travellers must pass through metal detection and baggage screening.